ALQUDS STEEL completes the architectural studies, coordinates internally, offers project consultation by coordinating architectural layout projects with space frame roof or steel constructions, develops structural designs by doing structural analysis, addresses the related details and offers the total structural solution to the project owner and/or the client.
Taking the decided architectural project as the basis, static project is analyzed by the competent ALQUDS STEEL engineers, according to the specification and design principles and in compliance with national and/or international specifications and then submitted for approval together with the static calculations.
Since this process is applied almost all projects ALQUDS STEEL works on, ALQUDS project group is a highly experienced and competent unit. As a result of this, AALQUDS STEEL occasionally offers this considerable experience and knowledge to the public and private projects it did not undertake. In addition to this, with its identity as a manufacturer, ALQUDS STEEL has become a company that can offer the most suitable solutions to the “DESIGN – BUILT” projects.
ALQUDS STEEL also offers its 20 years of experience in structural steel to the clients by providing consultancy services. In this extent ALQUDS STEEL offers
- Project Consultancy Services
- Structural Monitoring Consultancy Services
a. To provide consultancy services. Accordingly:
- if static predictions are needed in the design phase, ensure the correct progression of the architectural project by procuring preliminary solutions or by offering opinions based on its considerable experience,
- provide support and suggestions about the details needed by the design,
- if requested, executing the structural preliminary solutions for the project,
- To prepare supervision plans, testing plans and technical specifications aimed at the execution.
b. Structural Control Consultancy Services:
- offering supervision of the projects,
- preparing quality plans including procurement, manufacturing and assembly phases,
- preparing technical specification for execution and inspection,
- offering worksite control and inspection services,
- determining structural healths and possible problems of the existing structures,
- developing solutions for the identified problems,
- offering engineering consultancy service as real-time and online monitoring long-term structural health of constructions on web based platforms.